Welcome to another Getting Started video tutorial. We hope these tutorials help you get the most out of your PresenterMedia subscription.
In most cases using the clear background versions of our PowerPoint animations work great. But in some software, such as Flash, clear animations are not supported. Here are a few examples when customizing the background color of our animations may be needed.
- Using a Flash (SWF) animation in Captivate or Articulate
- Using an animated gif with Keynote on the Mac
- To get the best image quality possible.
Our customizer application makes it possible to exactly match the background color of an animation to the background of your project.
Press the play button to view a video on how to use PresenterMedia’s customizer to change background colors.
Covered in this video:
- Finding the exact color value of your presentation’s background.
- Applying the exact color to a PresenterMedia PowerPoint animation’s background.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comments section or our contact form.