Customizing Text in Video Backgrounds

It’s official, folks; the beta version of our customizable video backgrounds is now live on our site.  Our team has been working day and night to create customizable videos for you to add your own message to, making it uniquely yours.  Our newest videos feature mobile devices, text being written by our favorite stick figure, bubbles wobbling, blocks spinning, blimps flying and more.  Check out our newest customizable videos here:

We are extremely excited to be able to offer this new feature to our subscribers, especially those running PowerPoint 2007 (and could previously not add text over video) as well as folks looking to add unique introductions to their websites, blogs and trade show events.

9 Responses to “Customizing Text in Video Backgrounds”

1. Jason says:

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Presenter Media was already the best in the business, but this takes it to a whole other level. Thanks for continuing to make your products a custom fit for our needs. What a great feature.

2. Jason says:

And I just noticed all of these cool new video backgrounds! Three pages of new content? Is PresenterMedia kidding with these low subscription rates? What a great deal!

Big fan of the religious themed videos, I’m excited to use those in church media! Silver Rings looks really unique and artistic, love it. The ambient background videos are great for presentations and using in Adobe After Effects for other projects. Cross on a pillow is excellent. Great work all around, I’m consistently impressed!

3. Cristina says:

I got lots of ‘oohs’ and ‘aahhs’ in a recent global symposium! This is simply fantastic!

4. Lon Naylor says:

These are awesome fun and work great in Camtasia! Thanks!

5. Beth Best says:

I love this feature.
    I made several to be used as introduction for upcoming presentations.
    I always get compliments on my PowerPoint presentations and it is due to me using your video backgrounds and animations.
    Love them!
    Thanks for all your hard work.

6. Allan says:

This is a great idea and has been on my wishlist for a while. I can see so many uses for this feature.