Please use a newer Internet browser.
We're sorry, it appears that you maybe using an older Internet browser. This custom item can be created using Internet Explorer 10 or newer, any version of Chrome or Firefox, and Safari 3.1 or newer.
This item maybe customized with your own logos, images, and text using PresenterMedia's Customization Engine version 2.0. The customization engine uses editing features found in more recent versions of Internet browsers. If you have access to a newer browser, this area will be replaced with the customization engine interface.
If you are using IE11, your browser may be set to compatibility mode. Check the compatibility mode of your browser from IE click the Tools menu. Click Compatibility view settings. Then make sure that Display intranet sites in Compatibility View is not checked.
If you have questions, please contact our customer support.
Business Guy Phone
TYPE: Presentation Clipart
A business guy holds up a phone. The colors in this clip-art can be customized.
|QUICK DOWNLOAD - Links below will download the content without any modifications.|
|TYPE & SIZE||CLEAR BACKGROUND||WHITE BACKGROUND|
|PNG: 213x400||Join to Download||Join to Download|
|PNG: 426x800||Join to Download||Join to Download|
|PNG: 852x1600||Join to Download||Join to Download|
|JPG: 426x800||n/a||Join to Download|
Pre-Generated Files. Use the customizer to make modifications.
The PresenterMedia logo will not appear on downloaded images.
business guy phone finance financial communication telephone communicate custom text
Use the tools above to rebuild and download the image using your own message.
Tips for Creating Custom Images:
- Add layers to add different text styles, images and shapes.
- You may rotate and resize the various elements by clicking on them and then using the control corners.
- Use the layer list on the right to control the layer depth (foreground/background).
- Temporarily move a layer to the foreground (top layer) to make editing it easier.
- Building a custom image may take a couple of minutes. If you don't want to wait, your image will be saved in 'My Custom Media' for you to pick up later.