How to: Customizer V1

Don’t have hours to spend to make a customized video for you company? Let us help. Below you will find in 5 simple steps how to use our V1 Customizer.

1. Start by going to our website,
  2. There are a couple of ways to access custom text. You can use our search box and search for a term to find one that will fit your needs, or you can simply select the ‘Custom Text’ dropdown and search through the library.customizerV1_customtext
  3. Once You’ve found a video/animation that you want to customize look for the ‘Add Custom Text’ tab. We have two different customizers, Version 1 and Version 2. In the image below you will see that there are specific fields and character limits you have to abide by. This is our version 1 customizer.┬áIf you would like to learn how to use the Version 2 Customizer head over here.customizerV1_dialog-box
  4. Once you have inserted your text, hit ‘Customize Item’ to render out your video/animation. It might take a couple of minutes for the item to render. Perfect time to go and work on another video!
  5. If you decided to wait for the video/animation to finish rendering simply hit the ‘Click Here to Download’ button. If you worked on another video head over to your ‘My Custom Media’ tab and download the file. You can also redo your project if necessary. Remember that we will save up to 14 days of your previous downloaded projects .customizerV1_mycustommedia

If you are having any issues please contact us and let us now. We are updating everyday and adding more ‘Custom Text’ videos and animations. Let us know if you have any suggestions!

Tags: , , , , ,

19 Responses to “How to: Customizer V1”

1. Ken says:

I tried to customize on of the templates and it’s has been running for hours. How long is it suppose to take?

Check your “My Custom Media” button, the video is probably completed and stored there. The videos are in Beta testing still, so we have a few bugs to work out. If the video isn’t in the My Custom Media, simply recreate it. Thanks for your patience!

2. Jason says:

Very thorough tutorial, thanks for the details. what a fantastic feature!

3. Danielle says:

I created a custom video and downloaded it, but it will not paste into PowerPoint. Other videos I’ve used and downloaded correctly and I’ve been able to use them. In fact, when I go to insert video, the custom video doesn’t even show up although others I’ve used are there. A bug?

Double check the custom video was created as a WMV file, not a .PPTX file. The default file type is PPTX so it wouldn’t insert as a video. You can insert it by using the dropdown under “New Slide”>”Reuse Slide”>”From File” and locating the PPTX file.

4. Sidartawan says:

If I click the “custom” background it doesn’t response at all. What went wrong?

5. Pamela Ross McClain says:

For some reason I am no longer seeing the color customizer box that allowed me to make color adjustments. Can you assist!

6. Andree says:

I successully imported a custom video. I also have a text box in the powerpoint with the video, but when the video plays, my text box disappears. How can I get the text to show while the video is playing?

It sounds like you may have PowerPoint 2007, which does not allow items to play in front of text. To remedy this, either upgrade to PowerPoint 2010 or use one of our video backgrounds which has customizable text on it (which you edit on our website, customize and then download).

7. Sean N says:

I created a custom text video for the “Forging Your Text” animation. It’s missing the pointy end of the sword that is in the original video. Is that a special character that was added to give it that look? Or is that simply not available when doing the custom version?

8. charlotte says:

New to the computer world wish me luck

9. DJ Michael P says:

Just joined your site today. Love it! Great selection of materials. VERY easy and quick downloads (MacBook Pro). Downloaded in quicktime format so…hopefully…will be able to upload in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects into my music video remixes. Just wondering if I will be able to edit the backgrounds, text colors and text styles in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects? If so, I will be a regular on this site.

Thank you for your inquiry. The video formats are downloaded as MOV, not their original After Effects file format unfortunately so breaking them down would take a bit of time to accomplish.

10. Rebecca says:

Hi I use Windows XP Service Pack 3 and some how when I down load the videos for powerpoint its all static and not moving, I cant figure out how to get it working, What should i do or check for?