Microsoft just made it easier for you to engage with your audience across your Social Networks. With the introduction of ‘Social Share,’ you can now share your presentation as an album, single graphic or video directly from PowerPoint.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Share different versions of a slide and get instant feedback from followers/fans. Helping you decide which version to use with comments being posted right in PowerPoint.
- Share your slide deck before your presentation to give people the chance to think of questions or comments for an after the presentation Q & A.
- Share you slide deck after your presentation so the audience can share it to their follower/fans giving you more traffic and exposure.
- Create template files for common social image sizes.
- Give a sneak peak into a new presentation that you are developing to peak your audience’s interest.
Not sure how to get started? Check-out the short video below from the Garage Team to start sharing.
This is only scratching the service on what you can do with ‘Social Share.’ How do you plan on using it for you PowerPoint presentations? Share with us in the comments below!